Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Neri Naig: I’m not OK but I’m getting there

Neri Naig expressed her side in her interview with Inquirer below...

WHEN their intimate video went viral early this month, nothing was heard from rock singer Chito Miranda’s girlfriend, Neri Naig. We tried to reach Naig two weeks ago but her manager, Manny Valera, said he couldn’t get hold of her.

She broke her silence on Sunday and admitted, in a statement sent to the Inquirer, that she had been hiding: “I locked myself in my room for two weeks.” (And who could blame her?)

A few days prior, Naig recounted, Miranda had persuaded her to check out online reports and messages. She did, and what she saw made her grateful. “Loving and supportive [articles, reports and messages]… I am not yet okay but I am getting there,” she said.

Valera told the Inquirer: “I hope she recovers [quickly]. It will not be easy but [she can] with the support of her family, friends and coworkers. Our [talent management] company believes in Neri as an actress. She’s dedicated, committed and serious about her craft. She will continue to pursue acting, which is her passion.”

Curiously enough, Naig and Miranda’s relationship started online. In an interview with the Inquirer last year, Naig recalled that she met Miranda on Twitter. “We started exchanging messages. Then we decided to meet. We have a common friend: Angel Locsin.”

No comments:

Post a Comment