Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Filipina beauty queens 2013

2013 is the year of Filipina beauty queens. Philippines caught the world’s attention when most of their beauty queens contestants made it to 2013 beauty pageants.

Miss Universe – Ariella Arida placed 3rd runner up

Miss World – Megan Lynne Young won the crown

Miss International – Bea Rose Santiago won the crown

Miss Earth – Angelee Claudett delos Reyes landed 8th place

Miss Tourism Queen International - Cindy Miranda finishes Top 10

2013 miss international bea rose santiago
These Pinay beauties dazzled the world last year when they conquered the best international beauty pageants. I love Bea's speech because it simply shows and reflected every Filipino's gratitude towards international  community who helped Philippines after the Super Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan).

"The whole world saw how my country, the Philippines, suffered. The agony of my people was felt. But one by one, country to country came to help. I would like to thank all the nations that helped my country. In our darkest hours, you have opened my eyes and my heart to how important it is to support each other. If I become Miss International, I will uphold international camaraderie to sustain the spirit of sympathy and to continually share the message of hope. I believe that whatever calamity may come to us, as long as we have each other, there will be hope."

These girls really set the bar high in beauty pageants and hopefully we will have a winning steak in beauty pageants because they can truly inspire us a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment